|App Name||Crayon Icon Pack MOD|
|Get it On||PlayStore|
Crayon Icon Pack is an application that helps you use icons designed in a cute and gentle style for your device. With a wide variety of resources, you will get a completely new look. At the same time, you also need to follow the installation and application steps for the application to work correctly. Indeed the elements that the application offers will have an impressive degree of relevance.
With many icons that Crayon Icon Pack, users can completely turn their devices into devices that appear in cartoons. Excellent and straightforward pencil-like strokes that any user will love. At the same time, there will be other features included to bring an impressive interface to you.
– Through various updates of the Crayon Icon Pack, you will see new icons gradually being added and expanding the icon library of the application.
– When using a library of more than 5000 icons, the search feature is handy, and you can find the applications you want to change the look of.
– Besides icons, the application also provides other interesting elements for users, such as wallpapers with fun light colors, new looks for folders, calendars with effects, etc.
– An interesting point that users will realize when using this application is the compatibility of the elements in the application when they will always be in harmony with each other such as icons will match the wallpapers provided by the application.
– With a wide variety, users will be able to find different icons corresponding to the types of applications that an Android device can support.
– When you use the application, you will need to read the instructions, and one of the requirements when using it is to install a launcher.
– Launcher always comes with icons changing apps, and it’s no exception with Crayon Icon Pack.
– You will need to find a suitable launcher in the application’s support list, and the most suitable choice to use it is Nova Launcher.
– The operation is straightforward when you need to go to the application section of the application and select the launcher you have just downloaded.