|App Name||Guru Maps Pro MOD|
|Genre||Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On||PlayStore|
Detailed and easy to use offline maps with turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
Detailed offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation for the great outdoors: hiking, biking and off-roading. Plan your trips in advance, record your GPS tracks realtime on a map and create collections of your favorite places or places you want to visit.
• Detailed maps covering the entire world & based on OpenStreetMap data.
• Maps updated monthly with the most-recent fixes and additions.
• Adjustable font size of the labels on the map for better readability.
• Multiple custom map layers can be shown above the base map (GeoJSON support).
• Hillshades and contour lines for relief visualisation.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions with alternative routes.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in 9 languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way, even offline.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Seamless sync your data across multiple iOS/Android devices as long as they are authorized with the same account.
• All the data such as saved places, recorded GPS tracks and created routes will be synced on all your devices on both OS platforms.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance, and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from seven solid track colors, or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS:
.GPX, .KML, .KMZ - for GPS-tracks, bookmarks, routes or whole travel collections.
.MS, .XML - for custom map sources,
.SQLiteDB, .MBTiles - for offline raster maps.
.GeoJSON - for overlays.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Optimized work with large GeoJSON files.
Added support for WPT, PLT and TCX file formats.
Fixed a lot of little things in the interface.