|App Name||Learn English, Get Fluent MOD|
|Get it On||PlayStore|
Students and professionals from 130+ countries use ELSA to learn English fast.
Is speaking in English a struggle for you? Does your American accent bother you? We hear you!
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is the only Online English learning app that can help you correct pronunciation errors for every syllable with Artificial Intelligence equipped with exclusive voice recognition voted Top 5 in the World. Join a trusted community of over 10 million students, professionals & travelers on a journey to learn English in an American accent more confidently & error-free.
- Online AI English learning app that helps you focus & study English
- Real-time speech recognition feedback on English pronunciation & fluency
- We bring 3000+ lessons wrapping the everyday English conversation
- Easy assistance in English language learning with vocabulary & conversation at any hour of the day & receive precise feedback
- Effortless & easy-to-use tool to speak in English with correct pronunciation with our English pronunciation coach
- Best bite-sized lessons to help you study English online & help you with your English accent
English Language Learning Solutions:
English learning app for students
An English speaking app, designed for English competitive exams & to help you learn English & practice English online & prepare for TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS exams & your ESL classes easily.
English speaking app for professionals
Do you find holding a conversation or English learning in general difficult? A lot of English phrases go around your working bench. ELSA engagingly builds the vocabulary & library of English phrases just about every day to help you learn English.
English speaking app for travelers
Do you desire to learn to speak American English quickly? ELSA brings an AI-enabled speech tutor to aid you better, which helps study English. Practice speaking English and learn the American accent quickly.
Speaking Proficiency score: Get a deep analysis of your strengths & weaknesses around English pronunciation & learn American accent on our pronunciation app.
Bilingual expertise: Available in 45+ regional Languages, English online learning has become more comforting with this language learning app. Learn to speak in English in your native language to assist you quickly through the English learning journey, learn the English language comfortably at your own pace.
Tips & Advisory: Over 40 topics ranging from travel tips to job interviews for you to explore. Speak American English smoothly & keep growing exponentially.
Learning Games: Practice English speaking with stimulating games to uncover the core of the language. The in-app learning games help you learn English & sharpen skills like English pronunciation, grammar, word stress, rhythm, intonation, listening & conversation. Practice speaking English fluently with our language learning app.
ELSA Pro Subscription:
- Save time & grow as you engage yourself in 3000+ bite-sized English online learning lessons
- Approach 40+ essential topics like American accent & culture, Travel 101, job interviews, tips in IELTS & TOEFL & so much more!
- Get a look at customized training to improve English pronunciation & learn English speaking quickly on our pronunciation app
- Tracking tools to help you see your progress in all essential speaking skills with our English speaking app
We got featured!
- Honorable Mention in the AI & Data category of Fast Company’s 2020 World-Changing Ideas Awards
- Top100 Influencers in State of EdTech Report by EdTech Digest 2020
- Grand Winner at SXSWEdu Launch 2016
- Gold Winner for “The Best Digital Learning App” by Reimagine Education 2016
- #1 Education App on ProductHunt 2016
- Mentioned by TechCrunch, Forbes, Mashable, VentureBeat, Yahoo, Salma Hayek, & more
Email: [email protected]
Terms of Service: http://elsaspeak.com/terms
We are launching an exciting updates with this version. We are adding a new game to let you practice linkage of different sounds! This will improve your speaking fluency and helps you sound more natural. Give it a try!